Join Hitachi ABB Power Grids and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Do you have experience in Business and Project controlling? We are looking for an individual to join our Controlling team in Poland to support a growing and successful organization. The successful candidate will take on a range of Business and Project Controlling responsibilities in our Polish Substation Automation business and will be based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Your main mission will be to support all financial and commercial matters and actively drive performance in the business and across a portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for cash management and monitor as well as follow-up actual cost and income against budget and forecast.
- Doing ad hoc analyses and ensure internal control compliance.
- Project Controlling through close collaboration with our Project Managers and assisting in everything related to our projects, including: preparing for and participating in monthly/quarterly project reviews, establishing necessary currency contracts and bank guarantees, reporting and follow-up of variances, generating and maintaining monthly forecasts, ensuring quality in cost forecasting and billing plan.
- Business Controlling will include: responsibility for P&L, Balance Sheet and net working capital, including both control of actuals and forecasting, preparing and supporting the monthly Business review taking responsibility for the month end reporting process and working in close collaboration with GBS and the other BU’s in the Legal entity.
- Living our core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master’s degree in finance / economics / business administration.
- 5+ years of professional experience on similar position.
- Experience from financial controlling in an international organization.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and high standard work quality.
- Structured and accurate way of working.
- Proactive and self-driven personality.
- Excellent skills in Excel and a good working knowledge of SAP are required.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
ABB jest wiodącą globalną firmą technologiczną, która stymuluje transformację gospodarek i społeczeństw, budując ich przyszłość w sposób wydajny i zrównoważony. Wzbogacając produkty elektryfikacji, robotyki, automatyki i systemów napędowych o rozwiązania cyfrowe, ABB wyznacza nowe granice technologii i poziomy efektywności. Za sukcesem firmy stoi 105 tys. pracowników w ponad 100 krajach, którzy kontynuują ponad 130‑letnią historię ABB.