Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our Client, existing SSC on Poznań market, we are looking for candidates for the position of Buyer/Senior Buyer
Buyer will be responsible for executing operations fulfillment needs via transactional activity in full compliance with procurement strategies, Delegation of Authority and all other relevant policies and procedures as defined by a Procurement Service Center Manager. This will include but not limited to, understanding end user purchasing needs, the planning of purchasing and scheduling of materials, services, and supplies if applicable, tactical supplier engagement, but does not include sourcing
- All transactional work to be performed with the highest efficiency and includes manual purchase order creation in SAP system
- Understanding and ensuring Auto Purchase Order functionality is fully utilized prior to creating Manual POs
- Establishes and utilizes a site support network (incl. Operational Buyers) for timely acquisition of site managed materials and services incl. to suppliers while achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness
- Acts as a direct procurement contact including urgent orders for internal clients located at various sites up to agreed spend level as per DOA limits
- Buyer must have good communication skills to establish clear two way communication with stake holders located remotely in various NA sites in order to fully understand their requirements and scope of work requested
- Ensures strict adherence to Procurement strategy achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness within a country or regional basis
- Subject matter Expert for SAP procurement processes and systems, knowledgeable with Ariba
- Always strives for excellence and utmost efficiency during day to day work
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or recognized equivalent).
- 2+ years related experience required with degree: 6+years' experience in lieu of degree.
- 1-2 years of chemical /engineering /oil & gas or related industry experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience using SAP ERP system for procurement processes, as well as Ariba, is preferred
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills
- Good Excel skills required
- People relations based on honesty, respect and trust
- Diversity in the job through project involvement
- Career and continuous learning opportunities
- Benefits and events
- Perfect office location in the Poznan city center – easy access by trams, train and buses. Now remote work
- Support of HR Team during the recruitment and onboarding process
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.