Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are hiring a Calypso BA to join our Calypso application team and be a part of an upgrade project.
- Collection of detailed functional specifications and creation functional specifications
- Document to be signed off by the business owner Clarification of core application setup, customization, interface design with core and caller application(s)
- Configuration tasks / Customizations within Calypso in line with Calypso
- Using methodologies based on functional & technical requirements test of implemented solutions in order to assure highest possible quality of developments before entering UAT
- UAT and go live support
- Strong Calypso experience with solid knowledge of
- Deal capture & trade life cycle of FX, MM, FXO, CRD, IRD, EQD and Commodity products
- Deal capture & trade life cycle of Security products like Equity, Warrants, Certificates, Bonds, SSD trade workflows & transfer generation
- Calypso messaging
- Confirmations (Paper, DS Match, CLS)
- Payments & Accounting (SWIFT, internal settlement systems, client accounting)
- Static data set up (Legal Entities as well as Reference data)
- Task station & access permissions
- DTCC GTR module for EMIR and Dodd Frank regulations
- Reporting Functionalities
- Good knowledge of financial instruments (Security [Equity/Fixed Income] and OTC Derivatives) etc.
- Good knowledge about Security/OTC settlement processes (SDI setup, trade validation requirements, confirmation processes, settlement & CCP clearing, accounting, collateral)
- Excellent communication and good project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility in terms of type of contracts (B2B, contract of employment)
- Competitive salary (up to 19 k pln gross on UoP, up to 140 pln p/h net + VAT on b2b)
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Language courses
- Relocation package for candidates based in Poland and abroad
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APLIKUJ TERAZ button.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.