We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
As Cash Management Specialist you will be reporting to AR & CM Manager in the GBS O2C team based in Poland. As a candidate you should have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Bank statements upload, clearing and reconciliations (incl. month end activities)
- JSOX controls and compliance
- Maintain a high level of service with all business partners (e.g. AR, GL, Payments and Treasury)
- Managing cash activities in multiple banks and currencies on daily basis (e.g. upload of bank statements, cash allocation for outgoing payments, reconciliation of bank charges)
- Work closely with other departments to execute timely cash allocation for missing, rejected or returned payments
- Monitor and clear all queries and requests on a regular basis
- Bank reconciliations under Japanese Sarbanes Oxley (JSOX) controls
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal control
- Other ad hoc tasks
- We are looking for Cash Management Specialist with the right mind-set;
- Preferably with experience in a multi-county environment and 1 year or more as Cash Management Specialist;
- A Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance is preferred but not a requirement;
- Excellent English in both written and oral;
- Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP is an advantage).
- Persistence and 'can do' attitude;
- Openness for new challenges and willingness to develop in shared services centre-structures;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure;
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills;
- Strong team player;
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks.