The main activities include preparing renewal documents, analyzing membership data, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports and making conclusions.
As a member of our team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by organizing, validating and verifying the data as well as cooperating directly with the German team in order to deliver the best solutions available on the market.
Our office is located in Cracow and in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of virtual or hybrid working arrangement.
- You’ll be responsible for gathering and organization of data so that Aon colleagues can review German insurance market.
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team.
- You’ll be working on and preparing reports concerning the current insurance market and processing documentation related to the chosen policies.
You’ll work with experienced professionals from the area of insurance and cooperate within the team which values inclusiveness, integrity and dedication. If you feel that this position is for you but don’t have experience in insurance market, do not worry - we’ll provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to feel effective, and comfortable in the position.
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role is useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills.
- Good English and German – at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using those languages every day when contacting others.
- Good Excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because it's a key working tool for processing insurance data.
- Attention to details - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Economic, Finance or Math would be useful, but is not crucial.
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.