The main activities include preparing renewal documents, analyzing membership data, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports and making conclusions.
As a member of our team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by coordinating, validating and verifying the data as well as interacting directly with the Irish team in order to deliver the best solutions available on the market.
Our office is located in Cracow and in this role we offer a hybrid working arrangement (1-2 days per week at the office).
You’ll work with experienced professionals from the area of insurance and cooperate within the team which values inclusiveness, integrity and dedication. If you feel that this position is for you but don’t have experience in insurance market, do not worry - we’ll provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to feel effective, and comfortable in the position.
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role is useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills.
- Good English and German – at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using those languages every day when contacting others.
- Good Excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because it's a key working tool for processing insurance data.
- Attention to details - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Economic, Finance or Math would be useful, but is not crucial.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.