JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Facilitates the review of existing local benefits plans and the implementation of changes in terms of plan design and providers to ensure complicance with pensions & benefits governance structure
- Interprets benefits plan design to understand differences, determine costs, competitiveness, and compliance objectives are being met to support the consolidation
- Designs solutions for exceptional cases that do not fit under existing JTI policies or procedures accross all the JTI businesss.
- Provides technical support and training to Regional / Functional and local People and Culture in the area of pensions and benefits
- Supports PABOC and Corporate Finance with monitoring overall pensions & benefits programs
- Manages JTI's multi-national insurance pools to ensure best level of benefits
- Tasks involve: reviewing the annual pool reports; coordination of contract renewals in close cooperation with the pooling partners and local/regional People and Culture /C&B; review of pooling arrangements and contracts; and monitoring level of service offered by the networks
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the incumbent.
- University degree in related field or equivalent experience and certification
- 4+ years benefits and compensation design and administration experience in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Keen understanding of and relevant experience in global benefits design and administration
- Strong vendor management skills; demonstrated experience handling contracts and collaboration with Procurement and Legal departments
- Experience in automated benefits environment and with implementation and maintenance of benefits administration technology and tools desired
- English is a must, any other languages an asset.