- Native knowledge of the Czech/Slovak language
- Communicative level of English/Polish (min. B2) - a must!
- Experience in customer service (e-mail/telephone/chat)
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office
- Availability to work 40 hours per week
- Good manners and ability provide a high quality of service
- Independence and lack of fear of taking on new challenges
- Post-sales customer service
- Customer support - assistance, fulfilment of instructions, answers to questions asked
- Occasional telephone support (outbound/inbound calls)
- Liaising with the sales department and other company departments
- Project support for the implementation of new solutions
- Building customer relations
- Providing a high level of service in accordance with company standards
- Stationary work from our office located near the Metro Politechnika in Warsaw or fully remote/hybrid work
- Subsidised medical package and sports card
- Clearly defined tasks and training to prepare you for your job
- Opportunity for development
- Work in an international environment
- Good atmosphere
- Employment based on a contract of mandate
CCPORTER Sp. z o.o.
Do you want to look back on your career and be proud of your achievements? Here is your chance - You have come to the right place!
CCPORTER is a Polish company operating globally. We are based in the vibrant city of Warsaw with operation in 20 countries. We provide professional services for companies in the field of business development, enabling the combination of various outsourcing services.
Why consider a #dreamjob with CCPORTER ?
1. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop your sales and language skills and work in an international environment.
2. We offer flexible forms of cooperation and places. Our company is based in Warsaw but you can join us from the comfort of your home!
3. We deliver a personal computer and headphones to your home.