Hybrid work (3 days a week from home)
As a Specialist for Banking Services, you will play a pivotal role in providing top-quality support and solutions to the Bank customers. Your proficiency in German and expertise in banking processes will enable you to address customer inquiries, facilitate transactions, and ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with German-speaking customers to understand and address their banking needs.
- Provide assistance with account inquiries, transactions, product information, and related inquiries.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of customer requests, including transfers, payments, and account updates.
- Educate customers about available banking services, products, and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues and ensure seamless customer interactions.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Follow established procedures and compliance guidelines to ensure security and confidentiality.
- Fluent in German (both written and spoken)
- Communicative English
- Previous experience in banking customer service or a related field is an asset.
- Strong communication skills, empathy, and a customer-centric approach.
- Solid understanding of banking products, services, and processes.
- Ability to adapt to different communication channels, including phone, email, and chat.
- Familiarity with banking software and digital tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
DXC Technology Sp. z o. o.
DXC Technology is where brilliant people embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. Our transformation is creating sustainable growth and a world of opportunity for all our employees. We only grow if you grow, and shine if you shine, so we work to create a culture of high-performance and constant learning and development. As an employer of choice, our “people first” philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration and benefits and continual training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We serve 250+ customers on the Fortune 500 list. From manufacturing giants, banking, and insurance to worldwide governments - We have it all. We are proud to be named one of World’s Best Employers (2020), and one of the world’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens (2020).
We believe there are three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. This is what our business is built on and this is where we invest!
- Step CV review
- Step Phone interview
- Step Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Step Technical interview (if applicable)
- Step Final decision and feedback