Are you passionate about food? Do challenges give you a positive drive? Do people inspire you?
If so – JOIN OUR MCCORMICK TEAM!
- Orders and customer communication management via phone and email (cooperation with leading distributors representing global food manufacturers and quick-service restaurants)
- External customer relationship building and development
- Coordination of supply processes with internal UK & Dubai business partners – factories, warehouses, quality, sales team etc.
- Transport and export arrangements coordination
- Identification of areas for improvement in the processes
- Excellent business communication skills in English
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Eye to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Perfect organizational skills
- Multi-tasking skills and willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience in customer service or supply chain will be a great asset
- SAP experience and Excel skills preferred
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including KAMIS and Galeo in Poland.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.