If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It is a special talent to make people feel like they are in best hands. If you want to live customer service at best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
For our team we are currently looking for support as
Customer Service Representative for Companjon with French (m/f/d)
Training start: April 2022.
- Customer service as the first help line for clients
- Providing customer support on wide variety of insurance products
- Managing customer communications through various channels, such as chat or email
- Proficient level of French language (both written and spoken)
- English language on C1 level minimum
- Preferred experience in customer service or call center
- Knowledge of popular computer and internet applications
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented, engaged
- Thinking outside the box
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Availability to work full time
- Feels comfortable contacting clients via chat or email
- A broadband connection with a minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and upload speed of 5 Mbps using an Ethernet wired Internet connection (not: Wi-Fi)
- 100% remote work
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Flexible planning of working hours for a good work-life-balance
- Young team full of energy
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Private medical healthcare
Who are we?
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and IT solutions. After merging with Competence Call Center, the company has more than 10,000+ team members across Europe and 50,000+ worldwide.
TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality. The company serves clients in over 50 languages.
Our Gdańsk location was founded in 2014 and since that time, we are offering workplaces for many different positions. You can learn more below.