We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
- Manage customers’ business needs over the phone
- Process customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using our knowledge management resources)
- Help with the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Contribute to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
- Assist other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach and willingness to support our customers
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Knowledge of additional European language would be a huge plus
- Courage to face new challenges and opportunities
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- First working experience would be an asset for us
What can you expect from us?
- 1-year contract (with a strong possibility of extension)
- Online recruitment process
- International and multilingual team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Various portfolio of internal&external training (1-month induction training, access to the e-learning platform, professional certifications
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
Amway Business Services Center
Amway is one of the leading family-owned companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality and innovative products in the beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer.
Amway Global Business Services
Success as a Service. With more than 500 people speaking 28 different languages, we’re helping Amway and it’s distributors grow better and stronger by providing the right technology, processes, and smart solutions globally - not only for Europe but also North and South Americas. Since 2010, Amway GBS in Kraków delivers services in the area of:
Finance (Accounting, Controlling, Analysis, Treasury)
HR (Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Total Rewards, HR Systems & Analysis, Talent Development)
Customer Service (Back Office, Contact Center)
Marketing (Communications, Portfolio)
IT (IT Support, DevOps Engineers, Scrum Masters, IT Analysts, Integration Engineers)
We’re growing. Since 2019, transforming ourselves to GBS, we’re creating new teams and taking care of more advanced processes. With this growth comes the big movement. After 10 years of working from Zabierzów, Amway GBS is moving to a brand new and modern office in the heart of Kraków – High 5ive complex on Pawia street. Our offices on the 5th and 1st floor are designed to connect different departments and make the cooperation easier. Like in a family company.
What’s important for us?
Build on the past, focus on the future. Being a leader in our industry, with 60 years on the market and 10 years of Krakow GBS supporting Amway processes, we have proven our adaptability and reliability. At the same time, Amway GBS is taking the challenge everything approach. With the growth mindset and agility, we are not afraid to fail fast, in order to learn faster.
Family. As a family-owned company, we treat each other like family members. Relations are everything to us. We do talk a lot with each other. From interns to managers, we all work together, without any distance or barriers. We’re open and we support each other. Our successes, anniversaries, and life’s most important moments - we celebrate together.