SALESmanago is a Marketing Automation class software. In the latest Financial Times FT1000 report, it is the 26th fastest growing company in Europe and the fastest growing Polish company. It was founded in 2011 and employs over 200 people in its headquarters in Krakow and branches in Great Britain, the United States and Germany. The company's services are used by over 10 000 companies in 40 countries, including Orange, Lacoste, Yves Rocher, Aviva, ToysR Us and many other well-known brands.
We are a startup with an excellent product, a unique organizational culture, well-functioning teams and great ambitions to conquer the Polish and international markets.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Must possess strong organizational skills, customer service experience and troubleshooting attitude
- Results ‐ oriented professional, organized, detail oriented, communicative, and have the ability to greet the public in a friendly and courteous manner
- Commitment to your job and will-do attitude
- Ability to be a self‐motivated and self‐managed individual
- Experience in training or guiding others through the implementations
- Proficiency and advance expertise with personal computers and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint) or similar software
- Willingness to work and develop
- Exceptional English speaking and writing communication skills
- Very good communication skills in Spanish will be an asset
- Knowledge of Polish will be an asset
- Take care of ongoing cooperation with customers (via phone/email/slack/skype) - you will lead projects in marketing automation scope
- Manage integrations between marketing technology systems including SALESmanago and eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, etc.) and the transfer of data between systems
- Create marketing automation processes using SALESmanago
- Create a positive image of our company in relationship with customers and partners
- Educate about marketing automation and best practices in email marketing
- Retention of customers, ensuring contract prolongation
- Caring about high quality and standards in customer service
- Tight cooperation with other departments in the company
- Technical support in the SALESmanago platform usage
- Working hours: at the beginning 9:00-5:30 (CET) till the employee get fully implemented, after that implementation period: 16:00-0:00 (CET)
- The opportunity to make a career in an international company and unique position in your CV, that will strengthen your professional profile forever
- Work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, where you will develop and achieve the highest level of effectiveness
- Possibility of cooperation with the biggest companies on the market
- A specially prepared training cycle, which will instantly equip you with the knowledge necessary to perform your work effectively
- Active development of your international experience with customers
- Work in a young, strong, open-minded team
- Everyday challenges that will let you learn more and develop new skills
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
BENHAUER Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.