HCLTech is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
- Design, deploy and maintain the lifecycle of DevOps and Security tools used in software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Design, develop and maintain reference implementation for pipeline as a code for CICD, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud infrastructure automation, Security as Code practices.
- Design and develop pipeline as a code reference implementation for use cases such container, serverless, mobile app, API workloads etc.
- Facilitate DevSecOps practices workshop such as Well Architected Reviews, Threat Modelling workshops and build the community to scale this within organization.
- Coaching development teams with Container and Serverless Security, Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), API Security Testing practices.
- Coaching developments team with SRE practices.
- Experience with role as Cloud Infrastructure engineer, DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer or similar roles.
- Experience with CICD pipelines using Pipeline as a Code approaches.
- Experience in designing, deploying and managing DevOps and Security tools which consist of many tools such CICD tool, Artfiact management, source code management, code quality, security tools, infrastructure automation tool etc.
- Experience of designing, automating and deploying container, serverless, mobile application, API management in cloud environments.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code practices using Terraform or cloud native tools.
- Experience with Container orchestration and Serverless tools in the cloud environments.
- Knowledge of security as code practices such as Threat modelling, defense in depth, least privilege principle, application security etc.
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions for cloud native applications.
- Interest of developing in house automation tools.
- Understanding of some programming languages such as Java, C#, Python, Go.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical care.
- MultiSport Card.
- Subsidy for glasses.
- Subsidy to language courses.
- Christmas and holiday bonuses.
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
HCL's global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a 'next-generation' technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.