At PwC, we are currently looking for candidates for the Advisory Services Department and the Transaction Advisory Team on the Polish market, for the position of:
What we do:
Managed Review Specialists work remotely on critical projects delivered by our Managed Review practice. In this role, you will be deployed as a key resource to a wide variety of engagements in areas including but not limited to: eDiscovery (litigation, investigations), Data Privacy (compliance, research), Contracts (extraction, abstraction, analysis), Compliance (Financial Services, other), Due Diligence / Deals, Regulatory Research and Decomposition.
You will gain valuable experience working directly with PwC associates, managers, and partners on client projects in the above areas and more.
Successful applicants will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, technological aptitude and accuracy in their review work, analysis, and work product.
What makes us unique:
We offer continual coaching and feedback, and a collaborative work environment. Though not guaranteed, several Document Review Specialists have received offers and joined PwC on a full-time basis.
Our Forensic Services practice involves numerous projects in the areas of investigative services, fraud risk management, IT Forensic as well as eDiscovery & Data Analytics. We assist our local and international clients in preventing, identifying and combating economic fraud. With our support, companies that are victims of fraud have the opportunity to safeguard their reputation, as well as tangible and intangible assets.
In the first step of the process, you will have the opportunity to speak with our recruiter Emilia. In the next step, there will be an opportunity to meet other people from the Forensic team - check us out on LinkedIn:
What will be your job:
- gather and analyzes documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements,
- work on client projects delivered abroad,
- clients data overview.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (ACCA, CFA) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package(e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.e. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a financial bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
What we expect from you:
- university degree,
- excellent written and spoken German and English (proven by certificates would be an asset),
- ability to learn in new areas of expertise fast,
- knowledge of other European language (French, Spanish) would be an advantage,
- ability to multitask and complete assignments in a timely manner with highest standards of quality.
If you experience any problems with your application, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be kindly informed that the email address email@example.com is not for sending applications.
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tysięcy osób, które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej
jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku i Warszawie, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. Polskie spółki PwC zatrudniają ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka w formie video
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Telefoniczna rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Spotkanie rekrutacyjne