Axiom law redefined
83 dni temu
Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking a Document Reviewer to join our projects team in our Wroclaw Centre of Excellence.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Axiom is pioneering change, innovation, and value in one of the world’s largest economies that has not yet fully yielded to innovation and modernization. The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” We’re comprised of over 2,000 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 17 offices globally (…and growing!).
These temporary roles will be part of our Projects Business – when clients come to us with short term, large volume requirements to review contractual documentation. Working alongside Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts, a Document Reviewer will be part of a team using cutting edge technology to review different types of contracts for one particular client at a time.
Successful candidates must be fits for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
- Working with all types of contracts ex.: commercial, public, MSA, NDA, SOW
- Close cooperation with the Client
- Reviewing documentation and clarifying discrepancies
- Uploading, filing and organization of documentation onto systems
- Conducting due diligence/constitutional reviews
- Law Degree
- Fluency in English
- Strong attention to detail skillset
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Be a fit with Axiom’s core values of Fresh, Thoughtful, Committed and Irresistible
- Very good command of French, German or any other foreign language will be an asset