EMA PPC Digital Solutions Senior Assistant
99 dni temu
Our employees are people who have the courage to fulfill their dreams. KPMG supports these passions and creates a friendly environment for their realization. We work hard to maintain our position as one of the most attractive employers in the world.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. For the past 26 years in Poland we have been providing audit, tax and widely understood business advisory services for Polish and international firms and institutions from all industry sectors. D.Dobkowski is a law firm associated with KPMG in Poland providing complex legal services. Our advantage is the knowledge of 189,000 people working in member firms in 152 countries around the world. In our offices in Warsaw, Cracow, Poznan, Katowice, Gdańsk, Łódź and Wrocław we employ a total of more than 1800 people.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to work as part of KPMG’s international organisation, building relationships within senior stakeholders across 112 Member Firms throughout Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMA) Region. The GLMS team sits within the Learning and Development function of the EMA People, Performance and Culture (PPC) team.
- Providing troubleshooting expertise for the EMA region in relation to Digital Solutions
- Acting as a liaison between member firms and the Global centres of excellence
- Working together with member firms to support their change management processes
- Working together with your colleagues from other EMA PPC workstreams
- Managing the support on Digital Solutions on a daily basis for all member firms in the EMA region
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders across teams and countries is a must
- Experience of working in an international environment and being part of an international (virtual) team and therefore able to manage your own agenda
- High degree of IT proficiency, understanding and aptitude for working in depth with IT related platforms
- Experience of working in a dynamic, challenging, highly pressurized and client centric environment
- Experience of designing learning solutions would be an advantage
- Experience with systems such as Adobe connect and/or SuccessFactors suite would be an advantage
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels and different cultures
- Committment to understanding and meeting client’s business needs
- Dealing confidently with challenges, demonstrating curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas, approaches and perspectives
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal in the English language
- Strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills
- Effective time management and being pro-active is key
- Employment in a stable, multinational company
- Eemployment contract for 18-24 months
- Attractive social package, i.e.: multisport card, additional life insurance, private medical care
- Friendly work atmosphere, including integration activities and occasional team meetings as well as the possibility of participation in company’s sport sections
- Work in a modern office space with various work and rest zones with WiFi access and over 400m2 terrace available only for KPMG employees
- Convenient location in a direct neighborhood of subway, trams, bus and train stations, as well as bicycle and motorcycle stands
If you are interested in gaining professional experience working in a forward thinking and fast paced environment as well as working with people from different countries and cultures, join our team!
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.