Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of English both written and spoken (min. C1)
- Experience in the financial area (O2C/P2P/R2R) is required
- Courage to take on challenges and constantly learn new things
- Good communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to act independently and flexibly
- Mature and proactive approach
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of various foreign languages, for example: Lithuanian, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Slovak and others
What duties will help you grow?
We are a group of Capgemini’s “special agents”. As a part of our team, you will be constantly developing yourself in areas such as P2P, R2R or O2C. We jump from one mission to another, independently delivering the best Finance & Accounting services to various Clients. Depending on the mission, we use our various skills and flexibly adapt new ones. When other Capgemini teams need an instant rescue, we are here with our license to kill client issues! Our team answers challenges when: client faces lack of experts with proper knowledge and skills, whenever there is critical situation in the project (volume peaks, staff shortages, backlog) or in case of any other ad hoc request from client.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.