JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world getting the Best-in-class level of service.
The position will be in charge of a wide range of financial support activities to dedicated functions: budgeting and overall performance management support, providing financial advice through business reports/analysis; and other core financials services.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare cosolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Manage financials/headcount submissions and data integrity in systems.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Provide guidance and training to functionnal staff on financial matters including financial support with BAP & Memo preparation and business projects.
- Support functions in all system related matters - S4F / BW /TM1 /HC reporting tools.
- Work closely with functional Finance Lead and Global Functions team to jointly execute entire budgeting cycle from instructions to final consolidation and reporting.
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA) in accounting is a plus
- Minimum 5 years finance experience required preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required. Exposure to senior management required
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed performe
- Team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with all stakeholder levels