METRO SERVICES has a dynamic development opportunity for Finance Process Expert with experience in SAP, finance process standardization and/or finance process centralization. On this position you will work within a global multicultural project team of METRO GROUP, responsible for design and international implementation of new standard accounting system based on newest SAP S/4HANA technology. You will have the opportunity to take together with the project team the responsibility for all aspects of the design and deployment process for dedicated accounting area (General Accounting or Fixed Assets).
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Finance Process Expert for S/4Hana position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- cooperating closely with the global project team,
- providing finance expertise for standard process template to design details,
- providing SAP user expertise and support IT in new system (S/4HANA) set up,
- analyzing local processes vs process template,
- identifying and classifying GAPs and analyzing impact / solutions,
- supporting country in implementing necessary process adaptations within local organization,
- training local staff / SSC staff in new standard processes and system,
- preparing of project and process documentation,
- supporting country in data mapping and data cleansing,
- providing necessary support for IT and country for data migration,
- gathering and delivering test data for first testing,
- supporting testing, error tracking and fixing.
We invite you to apply if you:
- have solid accounting background in GA or FA area - min. 2 years working as senior accountant/accounting expert,
- have project experience related to process improvement, centralization and/or reorganization,
- have strong practical user knowledge of SAP R/3 FI/CO (SAP S/4HANA experience would be an advantage),
- demonstrate a high level of analytical skills and drive towards improvements,
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Excel),
- speak very good English,
- have excellent communication skills,
- are able to meet deadlines and work under time pressure,
- are ready for frequent business trips.
- independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- unique possibility to become expert in SAP S4/Hana Finance system,
- possibility to learn local accounting procedures for 25 METRO GROUP countries,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Aplikuj już dziś! Prześlij swoją aplikację za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.