JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Ensure the systems (MyBudget and MyBudget HC (TM1)) are maintained for the required workload from Global Functions users and Business Planners.
- Planning and actuals, responsible to transfer and reconcile data between systems; from SAP and from and to GPM, ensure quality and integrity of data, in line with other systems for financials and headcount.
- Responsible for all Master Data within MyBudget notably those that flow through other systems
- Responsible for Governance and Control structure, framework and implementation for anything associated with MyBudget.
- As the system expert will be a support Global Functions team in ad-hoc initiatives and projects
- University degree (Finance, Economy)
- Minimum 3 years finance experience required preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Some budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) be beneficial.
- Fluent English (written and oral) is a must.
- Strong TM1, SAP, BW, Excel and SharePoint skills required.
- An in-depth understanding of system architecture, tech savvy.
- Good communication skills