We currently have an opportunity for a Finance & Reporting Specialist in our Warsaw office.
In this role you will work collaboratively with our finance and engineering project teams to improve the breadth of financial reporting across the Polish business.
- preparation of financial reports and project analysis for Central Europe
- monitoring and reporting on employee working
- agreeing inter-group balances and settlement documentation
- assisting with preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly close
- preparing monthly regional cash flow report
- support the invoicing process if required
- expanding the current reporting suite to include more KPI reporting and provide further analysis for better decision making
- other ad-hoc reporting
- university degree in finance
- at least 2 years of experience in the finance / accounting department
- process driven yet flexible to accommodate ad hoc requests
- very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular: Excel, PowerPoint)
- fluent English language required
- highly motivated, positive attitude and willingness to gain new experience
- very good communication skills
- analytical thinking skills and ability to draw conclusions
- contract of employment
- stable independent and responsible workplace
- private healthcare
- sport card
- language lessons
- friendly and supportive company culture and a very good atmosphere at the workplace in an ambitious team of employees
Why Buro Happold?
From helping shape entire cities to adapting infrastructure to deal with the climate emergency, a career at Buro Happold presents the chance to make a difference. With a world class reputation, our creativity and our people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
Buro Happold Polska Sp. z o.o.