Coral Travel Poland is a part of international holding Coral Travel Group that exists since 1992. Coral Group connect companies from 7 countries and already served more than 20 million tourists.
In Poland the company was established since 1999 and already gained 4th position among the biggest tour-operators. Today, in our offer you may find Greece, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and of course exotic destinations such as Dominican Republic, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
- Planning, conducting and reporting the results of audit tasks, in particular in the area of economic, analytical and statistical, cash, banking issues
- Prepares and reviews documentation of audit work in accordance with risk-based audit methodology and industry standards, as well as conclusions from audit test results on overall control effectiveness
- Performing independent and objective risk and control assessments to improve risk management practices and evaluate controls for compliance with laws, regulations, company policies and business needs
- Preparation and updating of all procedures and regulations related to functioning of the financial area
- Participate in overseeing the implementation of the Company's key activities
- University degree or postgraduate education in the field of Finance, Management, Audit, Internal Control
- 5+ years Audit experience in internal or external audit/internal control
- Fluency in English is a must – written and spoken
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work independently in an international team
- Strong analytical skills and very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge of taxes, general principles of financial and management accounting
- Ability to conduct independent audit tasks/activities and prepare audit task reportsx
- Employment contract, full time
- Benefits (Luxmed medical care, voluntary insurance, lunch card, stay in our hotels at preferential prices, holiday discounts)
- Work for the fastest growing tour operator in Poland (we will be happy to tell you about in at the meeting)
Coral Travel Poland Sp. z o.o.
Coral Travel Poland jest częścią międzynarodowego koncernu turystycznego Coral Travel Group, który działa na rynku od 1992 roku. Grupa zrzesza firmy z 7 krajów na całym świecie, a z jej usług skorzystało w tym czasie ponad 20 mln turystów. W Polsce rozwija się dynamicznie od 1999 roku, będąc dziś na 4 miejscu w rankingu największych biur podróży. Oferuje wyjazdy wakacyjne do Grecji, Hiszpanii, Bułgarii, Turcji, Egiptu, Tunezji oraz krajów egzotycznych: Dominikana, Tajlandia i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie.