In accordance with applicable law and regulatory requirements, Euroclear Bank maintains controls designed to identify and investigate suspicious names and unusual behavior. Tools are tracking all in-house referential data and Participant transactions and checks it against international and national watch lists. It is our obligation to ensure that no customer or parties involved in transactions appear on public sanction lists.
The purpose of the filtering process is to screen identified data input in the Euroclear Bank system to ensure that they do not contain suspicious names listed on so called watch lists. These watch lists contain entities and/or individuals (e.g. Names, Banks, Countries etc.) that need to be screened against our relevant data sources, as they are asset freeze targets, and/or persons subject to restrictive measures
Euroclear Compliance has evolved significantly in the past years and months due to the regulations evolving. In order to cope with this evolution, Euroclear is looking for a “Sanctions screener” that will help us in the first line of defense.
- Analyze on a day to day basis the filtering hits generated by our tools,
- Investigate potential true positive alerts and ensure proper escalation,
- Participation to projects/initiatives related to Compliance/CSDR,...),
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the team, and contribute to a good working climate,
- Upon completion of your own training path, you will contribute to teach and coach others in the processes that you master,
- You will be working in (mainly late) shifts ending around 21h30.
We are offering you
- Extensive training which combines classroom and individual coaching,
- Structured career path involving gradual progression to more complex tasks linked with your growth in organization structure and growth of your compensation,
- Possibility to develop knowledge of the financial markets and financial instruments,
- Opportunity to share and implement ideas how to optimize our processes, reduce our risk, and improve our service to our clients,
- Possibility to get in contact with other financial institutions from all over the world – from Hong Kong to New York, passing by London,
- Ability to develop ‘soft skills’ (business communication, negotiations, assertiveness, organization awareness and many more),
- Stable employment in a global and prestigious company, at the heart of the financial industry,
- Late shift allowance – additional compensation if you perform shift work ending at
- 19:00 or later.
On top of all of that
- You will become part of a great team and a fantastic place to work with lots of knowledge sharing sessions and fun events,
- You may have the possibility to travel to our headquarters in Belgium to meet your colleagues,
- You will enjoy an attractive pay and benefits package including bonus schemes, private healthcare, wide training portfolio, a budget for benefits of your choice, transportation allowance and many other.
- Experience within an Operational team at a financial institution is an added value,
- Fluent in English,
- Willingness to “go to the end”,
- Stress resistant, risk conscious and client focused attitude,
- Have a continuous improvement mindset,
- A critical thinker,
- Detail oriented but also able to step back and see the big picture,
- Proactive, autonomous, pragmatic, flexible and risk aware,
- Able to quickly build and maintain relationships with other internal parties,
- A team player with sense of initiative,
- Good time management and communication skills.