As Global Benefits Analyst you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients ensuring the tasks allocated to you are completed timely and of high standard.
You will be required to actively attend regular meetings with the Global Benefits Consultants to discuss your responsibilities and provide updates on progress made with tasks such as:
- management of renewal of employee benefits’ policies,
- monitoring of client and plan data held on Aon’s internal system (TBS/GI),
- preparation of initial drafts of Pre-Renewal Strategy and for the annual Stewardship reports for clients,
- updating the internal trackers with data gathered from the system and e-mails.
Daily, you will be working closely with teams across the globe, using Outlook and Webex/ Teams, to gather and analyse required information.
To ensure that the team deliver the high quality of service, you will also be expected to:
- keep internal process documentation up to date,
- participate in projects aimed at process improvement,
- suggest and help implement changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery,
- support and coach junior colleagues in daily tasks
You will expand your knowledge of insurance world and gain experience in handling different types of complex tasks and conversations. In day-to-day service delivery you will have the support of more experienced colleagues in the team, but you will be responsible for managing your own workload and organising your day according to tasks required.
Experience is not required, although experience in employee benefits would be an asset.
proficiency in MS Office with intermediate Excel skill, experience in working in Aon systems would be an asset
EMEA language is not required but would be an asset (French, Italian, German preferably)
very high attention to details, strong problem-solving skills, creative thinking, process analysis and identifying improvements, identifying, and responding to risks
excellent communication skills with client focus, understanding and applying appropriate communication style
excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize tasks according to volumes
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.