JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This position plays an important role within the new Mobility Service Delivery model covering the customer-facing client services pillar over the different phases of the assignment lifecycle. The incumbent is the key pint of contact for the Assignee and P&C community acting as case manager for program/policy application including exception management, employment terms and conditions and all related compensation & benefits. He/she is accountable for various mobility activities as part of onboarding, ongoing and offboarding management ensuring delivery of an overall positive assignment experience for both JTI and for assignees (approximately 800+ assignees in total in over 60 countries).
- Take responsibility and act as the ‘customer-facing’ client services representative being the key point of contact for Assignee and P&C community for program/policy application including exception management, employment terms and conditions and all related compensation & benefits providing best in class services & support for assignees and respective home and host stakeholders
- Responsible for pre-assignment consultation and preparation including some ‘What if scenario’ linked to the selection of programs and future candidates. This includes working in close collaboration with Business & Talent Management, providing compensation scenarios and cost projections for the Markets
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of the assignment contracts, related forms & conditions and various document/information as the basis for initial and regular briefings with the assignee with the goal of providing top quality services/support and positive experience over the assignment lifecycle
- Work in close collaboration with Mobility Operations and Payroll team for the respective assignees’ population assigned in the same region
- Responsible for assignment related services with internal and external service providers such as taxes, housing, relocation, immigration, etc.) and ensure services are delivered as per policy and vendors agreements
- Manage periodical assignee experience surveys and responsible to identify continuous improvement opportunities especially within the customer-facing client services pillar which will increase efficiencies and bring further simplification
You as a professional
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar degree may be offset by equivalent work experience in global mobility, preferably within a Global Business Service (GBS) environment
- 5+ years of successful Global Mobility management and administration experience within a large international/multinational company with strong employee/customer service relationship experience. Good knowledge of tax and social security matters in a global mobility context would be an advantage
- Superior English (written and oral) with a 2nd language or more a clear advantage
You as a person
- Strong customer service focus, business minded and team oriented
- Ability to balance Company and employee interests in an objective and fact-based manner
- Strong communication and diplomatic skills showing a positive ‘can-do’ spirit and outlook