As an HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for actively supporting an HSE preventive culture together with the Global Process Owner, Plant Managers, Line Managers, and Employees. This position is accountable for providing the constant support for the facility to assure organizational stability, and long-term growth and development through maintaining and continuous improvement of all HSE regulations, procedures and rules.
- Ensure continuously that all processes, equipment, machines, installations, all devices, materials and products of the site present the minimum hazard, through his involvement upstream of the projects, the issuance of HSE specifications, reception and the audit of these means on a continuous basis.
- Providing Continuous Improvement of the Environmental, Safety and Health performance at the site, with the reduction/elimination of recordable incidents, to avoid fines due to not compliance with legal requirements, to enhance the Safety culture improvement.
- Coordinate delivery of global, regional and local HSE plans and initiatives. Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with local HSE regulations.
- Organizing and coordinating the HSE activities of the site in order to achieve the company/factory expectation and goals.
- Manage all aspects of workers compensation claims, including incident reporting, investigations, corrective action and appropriate follow up with all parties involved. Lead and assist Line Management to ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated and effective corrective actions are implemented.
- Act as an owner of the performance planning and appraisal process for HSE, including the collection and reporting of performance data and analysis.
- Provide required HSE trainings and instructions for employees.
- Facilitates safety risks assessment by line management involving shop floor employees, i.e. those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures all processes are implemented.
- Ensures respect of legislations in terms of HSE matters, monitor and interpret new and emerging EH&S legislation.
- Communicate internally (operators, managers, employee representatives) and externally (authorities, inspectors, neighbors, other companies, etc.) on HSE issues.
- Higher education – Health & Safety is must have.
- At least 5 years’ experience in EHS roles in manufacturing environment.
- Good English language skills – using on daily basis in business cases.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and Environment requirements and understanding of OHS culture development.
- Ability to self-initiate actions, decision making, overcoming problems.
- Ability to plan and work organization.
- Presentation skills and negotiation.
- Ability to organize internal training and knowledge transfer.
ABB jest wiodącą globalną firmą technologiczną, która stymuluje transformację gospodarek i społeczeństw, budując ich przyszłość w sposób wydajny i zrównoważony. Wzbogacając produkty elektryfikacji, robotyki, automatyki i systemów napędowych o rozwiązania cyfrowe, ABB wyznacza nowe granice technologii i poziomy efektywności. Za sukcesem firmy stoi 105 tys. pracowników w ponad 100 krajach, którzy kontynuują ponad 130‑letnią historię ABB.