Flint Group is a leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries. Our inks are used to produce packaging for the biggest and most recognizable consumer brands. We employ approximately 6,500 specialists in 130 locations in 40 countries around the world. Since 1999, we have been present in Poland, where we employ 300 people. In Poland we have located branches that are of key importance to the entire group: the unique Global Colour Centre laboratory, distribution and technical service of our products as well as a centre supporting our business processes all over the world, e.g. finance, HR, logistics and customer service.
- Global IP portfolio coordination, i.e. particularly global Patent, Trademark and Domains oversight
- Managing both internal and external databases and processes, overseeing documents and invoices, gathering approvals and signatures,
- Cooperation with an external provider for IP services and external IP counsels,
- Cooperation with other internal Administrators and Counsels, both locally and globally.
- Fluency in English.
- Law or Administration degree.
- Very communicative, proactive person with a can do attitude.
- Proven experience in working with IP and Trademarks processes.
- Experience with administration of database tools, ideally Legal Tech tools.
- Experience in working with international legal documents and willingness to expand it.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in legal firm / international law firm / internal law department of global company.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Knowledge of another language (preferably Dutch or German) will be an asset.
- Experience in legal compliance will be a great asset.
- Possibility to have real impact on the business.
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts.
- Participation in creating new structures of reliable, production company.
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours, hybrid work.
- Medical care, sport card, language courses, life insurance.
- Team building meetings, family events, work life balance, massages.
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support.
- Modern office located in the Center of Łódź.
Flint Group Polska Sp. z o.o.
Flint Group has long been dedicated to serving the global printing, converting and colourant industries. Our continuing commitment to improve our products and services ensures that you can rely on us for nearly all your printing needs. An unrivalled and unique product portfolio enables us to meet almost every requirement. Around the world, our sales and technical experts deliver powerful solutions to help customers achieve their goals.