Flint Group is a leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries. Our inks are used to produce packaging for the biggest and most recognizable consumer brands. We employ approximately 6,500 specialists in 130 locations in 40 countries around the world. Since 1999, we have been present in Poland, where we employ 300 people. In Poland we have located branches that are of key importance to the entire group: the unique Global Colour Centre laboratory, distribution and technical service of our products as well as a centre supporting our business processes all over the world, e.g. finance, HR, logistics and customer service.
- Monitor and manage the global IP portfolio, particularly patents, trademarks and domains
- Manage both internal and external databases, overseeing documents and invoices and coordinate signing and approval processes
- Manage an external provider for IP services and external IP counsels
- Cooperation with internal business and corporate stakeholders as well as functional admins
- Develop a global licensing strategy and review all internal IP related processes
- Fluency in English
- Law degree with a proven focus on IP
- Very communicative, proactive person with a hands on attitude
- Proven experience in working with IP in an international environment for not less than 3 years
- At least 2-4 years of experience in legal firm / international law firm / internal law department of global company
- Self-starter that identifies issues and offers solutions
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Knowledge of another language will be an asset.
- Experience in legal database management would be a significant asset.
- Full time employment contract
- Short term availability
- Ability to have real impact on the business
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts
- Stable working conditions, flexible hours, hybrid work, team building meetings
- Medical care, sport card, life insurance
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support
- Modern office located in the Center of Łódź
Flint Group Polska Sp. z o.o.
Flint Group has long been dedicated to serving the global printing, converting and colourant industries. Our continuing commitment to improve our products and services ensures that you can rely on us for nearly all your printing needs. An unrivalled and unique product portfolio enables us to meet almost every requirement. Around the world, our sales and technical experts deliver powerful solutions to help customers achieve their goals.