CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
- Business system and service delivery experience
- Business Process definition, re-engineering and improvement
- Agile project delivery
- Business Analysis techniques working directly with business stakeholders and service owners
- Service Management toolsets and portals (ServiceNow experience is welcome)
- Understanding end to end business processes.
- Working to an allocated budget/forecasting time on projects or work areas
- Understanding of Service Improvement lifecycle
- Understanding of cross systems inter-relations in context of the global business process
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Service Management knowledge
- Stakeholder management
- Customer-centric attitude
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve queries and issues related to the project or work area
- Ability to schedule and facilitate training sessions for internal and external resources, delivering presentations
- Long-term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B).
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card.
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.