Would you like to become the pillar of Common Vulnerability Management Program in Nordea? We are now looking for a IT Security Specialist in Patching and Vulnerability Governance area to be proactively involved in vulnerability remediation endeavours.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
We add value by proactively de-risking the bank through enhancing vulnerability remediation endeavours. As IT Security Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in decreasing Nordea’s exposure to threats through identification, evaluation and prioritization of security patches.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, evaluating, recommending and prioritizing security patching;
- Ensuring relevant stakeholders are aware of new security patches and appropriate action has been taken;
- Acting as security patch expert and advisor, collaborating with technical and management personnel across the whole organization;
- Developing and maintaining strategies and processes for efficient security patch governance;
- Ensuring the latest security threats are understood and patch management is maintained in all environments;
You’ll join a team of passionate professionals in IT Security area.
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are eager to learn and comfortable with delivering a variety of tasks in evolving and changing environment;
- Demonstrate a high degree of structure, flexibility, planning and prioritization skills, and deliver timely and excellent service consistently;
- Are self-driven individual with high focus on resolving issues if they arise, able to gather information from different sources.
Your experience and background:
- a very good understanding of security domains, especially vulnerability assessment and security patching areas supported by at least 2-3 years of experience;
- strong experience in vulnerability governance area;
- knowledge of tools for vulnerability assessment and enrichment would be an asset;
- good understanding of risk based approach and risk management;
- experience in patching area (patch systems) for different platforms would be an asset;
- experience as system administrator of Linux/UNIX/Microsoft servers will be an advantage;
- excellent command of business and technical English is a must (both written and spoken).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/30/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.