Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenges. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Our team is in Coloplast Business Center in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Health team is responsible for building the base for the digital solutions and launching them in the markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
About the job
As a Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be assisting both global and local marketing teams during websites updates, online tools launches, or campaigns execution. You will be also partially responsible for capturing insights from tracking tools and maintaining our systems.
You will perform tasks related to the launch and operations of the Coloplast websites - and in particular:
- Coordinating and carrying out operational tasks inside CMS, like websites, online tools updates in cooperation with external marketing teams,
- Act as first-level support for local markets with platform-related issues, ensuring high quality of communication and expected response time,
- Coordinating the translation process with an external agency,
- Carrying very basic graphic changes,
- Reporting platform issues to a digital agency or IT department.
About the qualifications
The ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active, and goal-oriented team player. We are looking for people who possess a strong sense of quality, pay attention to details and deadlines, and have a bit of technical drive. You should be highly organized and self-driven by nature since we need you to engage with our local markets on a daily basis.
You should have:
- Strong communication skills in English (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad),
- Mid- or long-term education (University/Business school) within IT, Communication or Marketing would be an advantage,
- Ability to effectively prioritize work,
- Very strong organizational skills,
- Functional usage of Ms Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities, and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
And once Covid is gone and we’re back to the office, also:
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidat
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.