Business Finance Team is responsible for the key financial processes that support the business teams in delivering their financial objectives. The main scope of activities on this position relates to standard reporting, preparing and posting Journal Entries, master data maintenance and standardization. The analyst will work directly with the Finance/Business Advisors. The role offers unique chance to gain a solid experience of the P&L and Balance Sheet Management. We are looking for a candidate with basic understanding of accounting principles and willing to develop in a corporate environment.
- Generating reports from several platforms
- Updating & Maintaining standard reporting
- JV & Backup preparation
- JV posting/audit/approval
- Quick financial analysis
- Master data
- Start-up activities & Setting up structure for New Logo
- Requesting & maintaining cost centers
- WBS Creation
- Working on existing standardization projects
- Getting ready for skillset requirements for Business Advisors’ ideas
- Proactively working on software/enhancements/automations
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree in accounting/finance is preferred
- Typically 0-1 year of experience in a multicultural organization
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Detail oriented
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Basic communication and influencing skills as in the role you will work closely finance functions and teams
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Can-do attitude
- Effective & Operational English
We offer our knowledge, experience, support, sympathy and honesty as a team. We are happy to teach, and we understand that sometimes mistakes are an integral part of learning. We are enthusiastic about our job and want to share this joy with you.
As a company, we offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- stable employment in an international company
- advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of exciting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
- flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
- modern and conveniently located offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw
- an onboarding buddy’s support to make you feel comfortable in our company from day one
- substantial medical insurance package provided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
- life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
- unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learner's experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
- access to a foreign language learning platform
- DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
- Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for a successful candidate recommendation
- Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
- Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to join our numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our CSR Team (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DiXi Cool activities: trips, sports and wellness events, discounts for cultural events
DXC Technology Sp. z o. o.
DXC Technology is where brilliant people embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. Our transformation is creating sustainable growth and a world of opportunity for all our employees. We only grow if you grow, and shine if you shine, so we work to create a culture of high-performance and constant learning and development. As an employer of choice, our “people first” philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration and benefits and continual training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We serve 250+ customers on the Fortune 500 list. From manufacturing giants, banking, and insurance to worldwide governments - We have it all. We are proud to be named one of World’s Best Employers (2020), and one of the world’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens (2020).
We believe there are three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution. This is what our business is built on and this is where we invest!
- Step CV review
- Step Phone interview
- Step Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Step Technical interview (if applicable)
- Step Final decision and feedback