Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. For more than 6 years now, we’ve been building the technology to disrupt the finance industry and make sending money abroad as easy and convenient as sharing photos or messaging with your loved ones.
Thanks to our passion and dedication today you can send money with Azimo to more than 195 countries on the world while saving up to 90% money charged by banks and other traditional money transfer services. We make sure that our users’ money remains theirs.
But money transfer services aren’t all. As the tech team behind Azimo, we want to make sure that our experience with building technology won’t remain ours and will help the others with making the world better. Not only in money transfer services but with all solutions built on top of technology.
We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 160 people. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.;)
Azimo is looking for a Junior KYC Support Specialist to join our Team in Krakow. The role reports directly to the KYC/AML Supervisor and works with the Compliance, Operations, and Customer Service teams to perform required Know Your Customer and Due Diligence procedures and verify customer accounts during evenings (from 2 pm till 10pm).
We will want you to do the following (and probably some other things on top of that too!):
- Research databases & open source information
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources
- Verify customers’ documents
- Ensure that processes remain effective by providing feedback/recommendations to the KYC/AML Supervisor for process/system changes
- Identify unusual activity, and escalate activity deemed suspicious to the the KYC/AML Supervisor for further investigation
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and measures are taken for them to be avoided in the future
- Ensure data safety
- Communicate mostly in English with the customers regards to the documentation needed to conduct the KYC/CDD checks via email
- Ensure the documentation provided is sufficient to conduct the satisfactory KYC/CDD checks
- Work with the Customer Service and Operations team
- You’ll have to be interested in Compliance and enjoy Teamwork!
- You’ll be ready to cover evening shifts (14-22)
- Your English will be fluent, any additional language would be a plus
- You’ll be a quick learner and a problem solver
- You’ll be confident at liaising with people at all levels and from all backgrounds, you will actively enjoy working with others to find the right solution
- It goes without saying that you will be fully IT literate, have great analytical skills and fantastic attention to detail
- Lastly, you’ll be a pro at managing your time
- Working in one of the fastest-growing Fin-Tech Startups in Europe
- It’s a great entry point to start your career
- Brand new bright, light office space near the Old Town
- Private Medical Healthcare and Multisport card
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly Team Lunch, office snacks and lots of coffee!
- Regular bonding events
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do and we believe in our employees!