second shift (14:00 – 22:00), part time available
Would you like to be a part of an international team that provides a great value to Scandinavian Customers within the Bank Sector? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to join our great and energetic crew!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Swedish Processing Team 5 in Banking Operations Poland. We add value by performing operational procedures connected with various requests sent from our customers in Sweden.
As Junior Process Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in delivering banking services according to standards and in being coureagously innovative to exceed customers’s expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing invoice payments and payout slips
- Closing or blocking credit cards and payouts to customers
- Broadening knowledge of banking services
- Creating, developing and updating process documantation
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team working in an English speaking environment, focused on personal development and team work.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- English on a strong communicative level
- Ability to make independent decisions (willing to think outside the box)
- Analytical mindset and being able to pay attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Being able to handle stressful situations and goal-oriented
- University degree and previous international experience (not a requirement but seen as a benefit)
- Availability for a minimum ¾ of the job
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06.12.2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.