Analysts with Aon will achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
- Utilize treasury dashboard, various bank systems and applications to review payment transfers, analyse account activity and balances,
- Monitor incoming payment requests, team mailbox and coordinate information exchange with Account Manager,
- Prepare payment requests in dashboard system,
- Enter and provide approvals for transfers in bank system,
- Provide confirmation of processed wires,
- Register & reconcile processed wires and determine cash position for clients accounts,
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity,
- Participate in treasury transition projects for other/global Captives entities locations,
- Special projects as assigned.
- Availability for shift work from 14:00 to 22:30
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Excel skills – medium level,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy,
- Good numerical skills,
- English level – minimum B2,
- Able to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction,
- Knowledge of other European language will be an asset.
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TESTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview