Analysts with Aon will achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
- Utilize treasury dashboard, various bank systems and applications to review payment transfers, analyse account activity and balances,
- Monitor incoming payment requests, team mailbox and coordinate information exchange with Account Manager,
- Prepare payment requests in dashboard system,
- Enter and provide approvals for transfers in bank system,
- Provide confirmation of processed wires,
- Register & reconcile processed wires and determine cash position for clients accounts,
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity,
- Participate in treasury transition projects for other/global Captives entities locations,
- Special projects as assigned.
- Availability for shift work from 14:00 to 22:30
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Excel skills – medium level,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy,
- Good numerical skills,
- English level – minimum B2,
- Able to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction,
- Knowledge of other European language will be an asset.
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TESTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.