Ogłoszenie numer: 3801063, z dnia 2020-10-23
That’s pretty nice, but what’s more important is the fact that we accomplished all that by always keeping down to earth. After all, here at Brainhub we’re not only reliable software craftsmen, but also proactive technical consultants for our clients. They appreciate us for not being afraid to speak our minds and often say we give technology a human face.
Now we’re looking for a new face to join us as our Key Account Manager. Someone who will take care of our clients, help us define new business challenges and keep up with the high standards set by the rest of the team.
Maybe that’s you? We really hope so!
Key Account Manager
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Warszawa
As a Key Account Manager, you will be our clients’ advocate, business partner, and advisor, helping them achieve their long-term goals through collaboration with Brainhub and inside their own organization.
You will carry your duties out by:
- Building an account management best practices from scratch together with Brainhub co-founders;
- Developing trustworthy and lasting business relationships with our current and former international clients;
- Acting as the first point of contact, educating when needed and keeping clients updated with all project details;
- Negotiating new contracts and terms of cooperation;
- Defining new business challenges to solve with our development team;
- Creating account plans and processes, building an account management framework for Brainhub;
- Close cooperation with Brainhub’s co-founders, Growth Team (sales, marketing), and Feasibility Team (tech);
- Building relationships with new clients and co-creating the sales strategy.
To be a perfect candidate for this role, you need to be exceptional. You have to own social and communication skills so extraordinary that you are everyone’s personal favorite. With a strong sense of reliability, empathy, and a massive dose of entrepreneurial and consulting approach, you can see the big picture and deeply understand both clients’ needs and the whole business context. You are a troubleshooter whose analytical abilities and inventive mindset lead to finding solutions suitable for both clients and Brainhub. Your passion for growth makes you continuously better. You are known for making things happen.
What is more, we need you to have:
- Relevant proven working experience in a similar position in the IT industry;
- Proven account management/business development/sales experience;
- Superb command of written and spoken English (min. C1);
- Openness to possible international business trips;
- Technical background sufficient to discuss technical issues with clients (e.g., as a software developer, tech lead, delivery manager, project manager, or business analyst) - nice to have.
- An opportunity to become the first Key Account Manager in our company and build the Account Management Team from scratch;
- A real impact on business;
- Multiple growth opportunities (training, workshops);
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% refunded);
- Private healthcare;
- Flexible working time, including remote work;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top specialists in the world;
- Temporarily remote work, ultimately work at the headquarters in the center of Gliwice,
- Salary: 10 000 - 14 000 PLN (net, B2B).