Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
119 dni temu
You may know Tesco as a great place to do your family shopping. However, to make sure that everything runs like clockwork, we also need a team of experts. For example, our lawyers provide legal care of everything, from renting commercial space, through goods purchasing and logistics to customer satisfaction.
What does our lawyers’ work involve?
- Application of legal knowledge, which is not surprising. However, a lawyer working for Tesco also plays the role of business partner with a focus on certain departments that can change in the course of time. Although our lawyers work for one company, supporting a particular department, their scope of activities is really wide. No day is the same for them. Moreover, they are really in daily contact with their internal clients – so their work is not only about contracts, but mainly about people. If you join their ranks, you will gain perfect experience with the background and context, and mainly: you will see the results of your work.
- Collaboration with colleagues across the Central European region, which besides the Poland includes Slovakia, Hungary and Czech Republic. No, you will not have to learn the law of other countries, but it is a great opportunity to expand your horizons, work in international teams and apply your knowledge of languages – and you will certainly use English.
- Dynamics. Our lawyers are definitely not bored. They are very busy, so they need to organize their work to be able to respond quickly and well. To achieve that, they can also use flexibility in the form of home office, which provides them with both peace to work and space to live and recover their energy.
- A friendly informal atmosphere. They might be looking forward to you.
- We are looking for a person with a law degree and work experience. It should ideally be at least 3 years, and if you have previously worked with property law, it will be a big advantage.
- In addition to the “technical” knowledge, we appreciate independence (some colleagues have direct superiors abroad), as well as the language knowledge mentioned above. Therefore, English is a must.
- If you are also a person with inner motivation to do things right, don’t slacken off even when facing an obstacle, have a positive approach and are able to keep a client-oriented attitude, than it is you we are looking for. Come and introduce yourself to us!
- Opportunities for dynamic professional growth through interesting and challenging tasks
- Possibility of flexible working hours and work from home.
- Free private health care with easy access to medical specialists
- A 10% discount on each shopping at Tesco for employees with at least three months of experience as part of the Clubcard customer programme
- Additional benefits (Christmas vouchers, occasional vouchers, e.g. at the start of the school year)
Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o.
Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o.
Tesco Polska jest częścią międzynarodowej firmy o brytyjskich korzeniach. Na polskim rynku
firma działa już od 20 lat zatrudniając ponad 30 000 pracowników.
Tesco w Polsce to zarówno sklepy, centra dystrybucyjne jak i biuro główne wspierające operacje.