Alexander Mann Solutions is currently hiring a Lead Sourcing Specialist (with Hungarian) to join our growing team, in our Global Client Service Centre (Gdansk or Krakow), working on our Sanofi partnership.
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Our Client is a leading global pharmaceutical company providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. As part of Sanofi’s Talent Acquisition function you will be part of the wider AMS team delivering talent acquisitions across Europe. Active across multiple therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Rare Diseases, Diabetes and Vaccines you will be supporting Sanofi in their mission to improve and change people’s lives.
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist you will be a brand ambassador for AMS, responsible for attracting the best talent in the market and building strong talent pools; ensuring we are delivering the highest levels of service in a very visible and dynamic environment. You will work closely with your Recruitment Business Partners in order to manage and develop stakeholder relationships and design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies.
Your responsibilities include using a variety of channels to identify potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send proactive engagement emails
- Consult with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean & x-ray search)
- Develop & maintain talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates through the process to understand where challenges may lie and communicate this back to the business, including screens to interviews to offers Generate referrals from current employees and external networks
- To always remember you are an AMS Ambassador & promote our employer brand in all communications
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
What we need from you:
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Fluent Hungarian
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidate
What you’ll get in return:
At AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working – home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Alexander Mann Solutions
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals Alexander Mann Solutions fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.