Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
111 dni temu
Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to grow with our team as:
Department: Capita Learning Services
Capita Learning Services provide a range of training and development services, including managed
learning solutions, e-learning packages, coaching and mentoring services, which are designed to
provide measurable business performance benefits to our clients and their staff.
- Working with a team of other Learning Coordinators, who are focused on delivering market- leading levels of customer service.
- Working with Capita Learning Services’ prestigious client bases, which includes many internationally recognised brands.
- Working closely with our UK operations to support in the delivery of complex training programmes.
- Providing advice and guidance to our Clients in relation to their learning and training needs.
- Providing support, via email and phone, to our Clients with the day to day management of various learning activities.
- Supporting our Clients in booking training and other learning & development activities.
- Sourcing suitable solutions to meet our Client’s learning and development requirements, via our network of approved suppliers.
- Liaising with our suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of services to our clients.
- Maintaining and managing personal workload effectively to achieve all targets.
- Supporting any other business tasks that may be required.
- Have experience of working with customers in English
- Have excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Have strong communication skills
- Understand and take pride in delivering great customer service.
- Are proactive, with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills. Hold a university degree.
- Are able to work in line with our rotating shift patterns
- Monday to Friday - 09:00 till 17:00
- Monday to Friday - 10:00 till 18:00
- Monday to Friday - 11:00 till 19:00
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a number of well-known brands. These include UK-based public-sector organisations, key players within the motoring industry, banks and many other organisations that are household names
- An opportunity to join a growing team
- An opportunity to develop your skills by working in a truly multinational and multicultural team
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
- Great atmosphere
- Work place in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – about 2,500 paces from the main square
- Diversity - we support a wide variety of industries, customers, projects and geographies - thus, you have many options to choose from
- Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
- Social activities after work – you can find something for yourself
- Opportunity to become one of the internal Trainers
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus or Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- Free Fruit Mondays