XSYS is THE specialist for the Flexographic printing industry and the partner of choice to develop cost effective and high quality printing solutions.
XSYS operates from more than 37 locations around the world and is one of the largest global suppliers offering both flexographic and letterpress prepress solutions, including plates, sleeves, processors, workflow solutions and expert professional services designed to help these industries move forward with increasing innovation, improved productivity and profitability and a reduced environmental footprint. We employ 600 specialists around the world generating very sustainable high profitability, high resilience - also during Covid19.
XSYS connects people. People whose passion is to build on solid ground to create something new.
- Contract management and (electronic) signature processes,
- Global compliance procedures according to respective policies
- Coordinate corporate housekeeping and real estate processes including managing respective databases
- Fluency in English,
- Law or Administration degree,
- Very communicative, proactive person with a can do attitude,
- Experience in working with international legal documents and willingness to expand it,
- At least 2 years of experience in legal administration related position / legal firm / international law firm / internal law department of global company,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Experience with Compliance procedures and/or KYC / UBO procedures will be a great asset,
- Experience with Corporate Governance documentation (annual compliance, board resolutions, appointment of directors and other standard company documents) in an international environment will be a great asset,
- Knowledge of another language (preferably German, Italian or French) will be a great asset.
- Possibility to have real impact on the business
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts
- Participation in creating new structures of reliable, rapidly growing production company
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours
- Medical care, sport card, language courses, life insurance
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support
- Modern office located in the Center of Łódź
NOTE: Please apply using CV in English.
Flint Group Polska Sp. z o.o.
Flint Group has long been dedicated to serving the global printing, converting and colourant industries. Our continuing commitment to improve our products and services ensures that you can rely on us for nearly all your printing needs. An unrivalled and unique product portfolio enables us to meet almost every requirement. Around the world, our sales and technical experts deliver powerful solutions to help customers achieve their goals.