JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
The position is responsible for a JTI GBS team of 6-10 legal associates, which is a part of a larger legal team based in Warsaw, delivering contract management and contractual legal support to various JTI markets and geographies. The position ensures that service is delivered in line with set KPIs and performance improvement targets.
- Day-to-day management of team of legal associates and legal admins
- Responsible for the streamlining, simplifying and standardization of the various different work streams coming from the various different markets relating to contracting and legal administration
- Engaging and influencing team members and solving problems related to the activities of legal team
- Building engagement of team members, focusing on training and development
- Managing operational and corporate contracts
- Ensuring adequate speed to markets and HQ
- Digitalization the end-to-end contract management process
- Have an University degree in Law or Business degree with legal orientation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in drafting a variety of contracts notably commercial, treasury and financing
- Experience in managing a group of legal associates in an international environment
- Excellent contract drafting skills
- Ability to translate needs from business partners into contractual wording
- Excellent reviewing skills and full understanding of complete contract lifecycle
- Fluent English (written and spoken); knowledge of French, German, Arabic or Romanian will be a significant advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience with contract management tools