Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Piastów Office Center – a modern and comfortable work environment. The department is mainly responsible for preparing documents for invoicing, handling prescriptions and entering orders for customers. We offer a possibility to work in an international company and cooperate with German partners.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Daily processing of orders for end-users
- Preparing reimbursement related documents and prescriptions
- Issuing invoices for payors and customers
- Managing data in a CRM system
- Participation in various projects pointed out by management
- Building positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of basic German (min. A2)
- Knowledge of English (min. B1)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards.
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.