Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
104 dni temu
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So, more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ over 100 people. Oh, and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans… unless it’s raining.
We are currently looking for an energetic & proactive Office Manager to join our Team of 90 people.
- managing the office day-to-day (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organised, as well as helping the plants to survive)
- organising meetings and social events (weekly team lunches, team drinks, lunch&learn sessions, charity actions, and other activities that comes to your mind)
- making travel arrangements and coordinating travels between our Krakow and London offices (flights, accommodation, transfers)
- keeping the office budget on target
- helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked! ;-)
- Strong organisation and multitasking skills - you will juggle dozens of responsibilities!
- An enthusiastic, open and can-do attitude
- A self-starter who spots problems and fixes them of your own accord
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English
- Computer savvy
- Available to work 30 to 40 hours a week
- Private Medical Healthcare and Multisport card
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe