Either you've just graduated or you're looking for a job while you complete your studies. You're pretty well-organized, speak good English and want the chance to prove yourself in a corporate environment.
Is it for you?
- You like working in local team, as well as building relationships with colleagues in other countries.
- You enjoy working with data in excel files and making sure everything’s correct.
- You like analysing data, troubleshooting the issue and finding solutions.
- You care about doing things well, especially when it’s for a client.
If yes, then read on.
Challenges and Competences:
Challenges you'll face – we organize health insurance for our clients –you'll be helping us to do this on a global scale; managing data on all the health insurance we arrange; solving problems and testing new systems; taking part in international meetings.
Competences you'll gain – analyzing data; excel skills; teamwork in an international environment; system knowledge; creativity; communicating effectively; understanding global HR services.
- Good English – B2+ because you’ll be working with colleagues in the UK.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to pay attention to details and get things right.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
We will offer you:
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview