Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Poland Manufacturing Site HR Manager
261 dni temu
Industrial Solutions empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software, and services to protect, control, and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. Across multiple energy-intensive industries, the business provides customers with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure. This is a full range HR Generalist role in a manufacturing environment, supporting the operating managers in all key HR operating processes: recruiting & staffing, talent and pipeline development, performance management, succession planning, compensation, diversity, employee engagement/opinion survey actions, salary planning, communications and union relations.
- Be a contributing strategic HR business partner to the local Manufacturing leaders in site;
- Provide comprehensive HR management support to all functions being present on site;
- Promote Company Values and Integrity at all levels of the organization.
- Drive and manage organizational changes in for the organization as needed;
- Drive all HR relevant matters for the local business: Hiring, Training, Compensation & Benefits, Programs, Organizational Design, Change Management, Internal Communication;
- Provide local expertise in areas such as legislation, local employment practices and labour market;
- Drive and lead the development and implementation of HR policies and processes in the site according business HR processes;
- Provide advice, guidance, and coaching to local site management;
- Manage key talent acquisition, recruitment and selection for all open positions, development and retention. Focus on identification, selection, and retention of world-class talent to ensure a dynamic pipeline of talent;
- Drive consistent implementation of the Performance Management System including Goal Setting, Performance Appraisal, and Training Needs analysis;
- Drive key HR processes such as HR dashboard, annual HR review, compensation planning, communication, performance management, and engagement initiatives. Drive HR compliance and ensure standardization and consistency of processes;
- Coordinate annual succession planning and leadership review process;
- Manage all aspects of employee relations; solid union relations management;
- Serve as employee advocate, balancing fair labor standards, our policy and practice with business needs; address employee concerns, conduct internal reviews and implement the necessary resolutions or corrective actions;
- Organize and support different HR initiatives and projects.
- University / College degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent;
- Strong experience in HR Generalist;
- Significant experience in similar position, in manufacturing environment of an international company;
- Expertise in Polish labour law and market practices, and solid practice seniority in industrial relations;
- Some experience in dealing with Trade Unions;
- Experience of working effectively in a matrix structure;
- Team oriented and flexible;
- Results oriented, problem solver;
- Leadership skills and ability to drive change initiatives;
- Strong communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work, interact, and coach effectively with people at all levels of the organization;
- Fluency in local language and English is a must;
- Strong relationship builder and assertive;
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with high-level leaders;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Effective time management and able to balance multiple priorities, able to work independently with minimal direction;
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.