Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a strategic sourcing or category management and people management
- Fluent English (C1) and German skills (B2/C1)
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in a team management
What duties will help you grow?
- Sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials and services to meet the Client’s operational requirements
- Link and leverage with other departments to ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations
- Identify ideas, appropriate project within portfolio responsibility on how to deliver savings, create resourcing, benchmarking projects, conduct market analysts supported by SWOT analysis
- Contract management: be actively present in each phase of contract lifetime: pre-sign phase, sign off, and post sign of. Monitor. On the top of that be the face to contract management team, legal, engineering and senior management
- Team management to be able meet with the client needs and KPI in terms of cost saving.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.