IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- responds to inquiries via ticketing tool, e-mail or telephone,
- cooperates and helps other teams and agents on the Client's side, to include: orders and requests processing, vendor gatekeeping, set-up of new vendors and catalogs, periodic reporting, general admin tasks such as changes on user profile or approval flows for other business units, education of end users
- receives and reviews Purchase Requisition/ performs vendor gatekeeping, responsible for 1 bid from vendor and PR approval
- generates and transmits Purchase Order to suppliers below clip level and based on information provided in Category instructions
- receives requests to modify or cancel Purchase Requisition/ Purchase Order and makes the requested changes.
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- fluency in German and Polish (C1)
- English language B2/C1
- proven experience in procurement area or P2P process
- good organizational, analytical and communication skills
- accuracy, diligence and commitment;
- experience in working with MS Office: Word, Excel
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
IBM BTO BCS w Krakowie to jedno z największych i najszybciej rozwijających się centrów ksiegowych na krakowskim rynku, oferujące możliwości rozwoju w wielu różnych procesach i ponad 20 językach. Działamy od 2002 roku i stale zwiększamy zatrudnienie, regularnie tworząc nowe miejsca pracy.
Nasza scieżka kariery pozwala każdemu pracownikowi wykorzystać swoje unikalne kompetencje. Jestesmy dumni z tego, ze wielu naszych Managerów to osoby, które zaczynały karierę w firmie od stanowisk entry-level. Róznorodność procesów i jezyków sprawia, ze każdy moze u nas znaleźć idealne dla siebie stanowisko.
Zapraszamy na naszą stronę: