Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
Currently, we are looking for
We offer to the candidates:
- Employment contract directly with our client
- Multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles
- Chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences
- Entry level to 2-3 years’ experience with management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment
Industry experience and excellent knowledge of issues such as: costs, prices, quality and efficiency of deliveries
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence senior leaders and their teams across the organization and on a global basis in a large fast growing and complex organization
- Ability to think and act strategically, coupled with analytical curiosity and collaborative style
- Education background in finance or engineering, extended with MBA (nice to have)
Your main task will be to automate global processes in procurement.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Analyzing and supporting on procurement performance. Performs forward looking analyzes on price and concept savings.
- Drive risk awareness by providing information on payment terms, contingency plans.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in relevant systems
- Defines areas of improvement by clear understanding of all metrics.
- Prepare business review meetings with adequate and up to date procurement performance
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce. W Polsce ManpowerGroup posiada 40 agencji i jest obecny w 25 miastach w całym kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi dla firm i kandydatów poprzez: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą i outplacement.