TTEC is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join our Growth Services team.
The Project Manager of Global Project Management Services is directly responsible to lead and manage the deployment of projects across our EMEA sites; including but not limited to new or expansion client business, process improvement, internal projects, engagement activities, and support our Operations with both admin assistance and basic internal reporting activities. Responsibilities may include Operational support and participation in new business due diligence and/or project requirement gathering engagements.
What you’ll be doing:
The Project Manager of Operations is expected to employ their experience, functional knowledge, outstanding communication and leadership skills, attention to detail and sound judgment to plan and accomplish critical business and departmental objectives within a diverse range of business environments.
- Project execution, including on an EMEA scale and/or across various business segments at an operational level, through the application of the functional methodology and global process.
- Support with admin and soft reporting asks both regular and ad hoc.
- Partner with internal teams, stakeholders, executive-level parties, and external clients to support the core operational execution across growth services projects in EMEA.
- Support the deployment, promotion, and achievement of departmental and corporate strategy, business goals and objectives.
- Take an active role in departmental improvements such as tools, templates, processes.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external partners.
- Help drive engagement activities across our sites.
- Support financial filings where required.
- High organization and time management skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent project management experience.
- Experience with client-facing, senior, and executive-level management communications, and formal presentation delivery.
- Experience with project management and word processing software, spreadsheet, and flowcharting applications (MS Project, MS Office, Excel, and Visio).
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Structured delivery of multiple parallel tasks.
- Experience in the call center industry as a plus.
- Great teammate with excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded and trustful person.
- Sharing the costs of sports activities.
- Private medical care.
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- Life insurance.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Flexible working time.
- Integration events.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are one of the fastest growing BPO Companies in the Polish market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer—whether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app—simple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
One of the qualities we cherish most are loyalty and precision. We are incredibly devoted to personal approach and we try to satisfy everyone’s necessities. Thanks to our stable structure we created our values that we follow every day!